Floral Fiesta - September 14th - CLOSED
We are pleased to invite you to experience our Floral Fiesta: Frida Flower Crowns by Alicia Silva of Jardin Bonita. Come celebrate it all with us!
Join us and create new memories while cultivating connections through storytelling and culture. Design a one-of-a-kind floral piece inspired by Frida Kahlo using local sustainably sourced blooms from our garden and local growers.
Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter known for her many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico.
Included in the Fiesta:
- Location: The Paper Canopy, 93 Spring St, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Fiesta starts at 6:30 pm. Please arrive around 6:15 pm to get settled.
- No experience is necessary.
- Learn the importance of supporting local flower growers and the symbolism behind flowers in Mexican culture.
- A hospitable experience from start to finish.
- Fiestas typically last 2 hours.
- Authentic Mexican aperitivos, aguas frescas, music, and great conversation will be provided.
- Free mini polaroids to capture all the sweet moments.
- All materials will be provided. Each guest will leave with a one-of-a-kind piece and a new skill.
- All tickets are final sale. If you are unable to attend, your ticket is transferable.
- You will receive a follow-up email with more details about the event.
This festive evening of culture and lessons is $150. Sign up for this event over at Jardin Bonita's website.